Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant is a method that is made with Sapphire Tipped Slits which provides sharper and smoother channels instead of metal slides used in fue technique.
FUE which is used as the most successful method in hair transplantation operations with sapphire tipped slits has enabled more successful results.
The natural results obtained by FUE method have taken this success one step further by using sapphire tipped special tools with sapphire fue hair transplantation method.
With the Sapphire Fue, it was possible to create smoother and smaller incisions in the grooving process, which resulted in less damage to the cultivated area.
Why Sapphire Fue?
The tips made of natural sapphire, a precious mineral, have started to be used instead of metal slides in the second stage of hair transplantation.
Grooving operations with sapphire tips are more successful than metal slits. In metal grooving operations, after a certain grooving process, the metal loses its sharpness and opens rough grooves, while the sapphire leads make sharper, smoother grooves.
Thanks to the sharpness of the sapphire tips, the channels opened in the area to be transplanted are realized at a minimal level which accelerates the healing process.
Micro channels can now be opened with the help of these special sapphire tips. Hair roots are planted in these channels. Between 1.0 -1.3 - 1.5 mm, sharp, smooth and durable sapphire inserts with small grooves in the root of the size of the opening, the number of channels opened and allows the hair follicles to be planted closer to each other.
Some hair transplant centers claim that patients who come to have anterior hairline transplantation can plant 65-70 roots per cm² and thus obtain a more natural look. It is not possible to open a channel suitable for hair transplantation so often either with FUE made with sapphire tip or by applying metal slit technique. The reason is the natural angle and direction that should be given to the hair. When attempting to transplant 65-70 grafts in the said square centimeter area, it will be impossible for them to transplant them with natural angle and direction. Natural hair angle is 40-45 degrees. Such a planting at the expense of the density of hair at very steep angles of the people between the grass can be called so-called grass man.
What is the Difference Between Sapphire Fue and Normal Fue?
Fue is a hair transplantation technique, while Sapphire Fue is a method of using slides made of natural sapphire in the fue technique. Smooth and smaller channels can be opened by using sapphire tipped slides. The only difference between Short Sapphire Fue and Normal Fue is the raw material of the slit tips used. All hair transplantation is performed with Fue (Follicular Unit Extraction), which is the most effective planting technique in the world.
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplantation with Sapphire Tip over Metal Slite:
- Due to its smooth surface with anti-bacterial properties, physical properties such as hardness, sharpness and durability, there will be much less vibration when the sapphire tip is used during the grooving process, thus minimizing both the risk of trauma and tissue damage.
- FUE with the sapphire tip makes planting more frequent than metal slit, which makes it possible to apply it to patients with hair loss at a later stage.
- It helps to graft the grafts more often and provides a more natural appearance along with the hair density.
- It gives the possibility of channel opening by injecting less subcutaneous fluid compared to metal slit.
- Since the edema level after the application will be lower, it is more comfortable for the patients in every sense after the operation.
- Post-operative tissue healing is faster than the metal slit due to the small size of the grooves opened for seeding, and most importantly, a smooth bonding occurs on the skin.
- Since the hair roots are planted at the most natural angle in the channels of their size, there is no possibility that the roots will come out of place and the angle settings will change.