There are some issues that hair transplanters should pay attention to before the operation. We have prepared a checklist for you before the hair transplant operation.
Patient Checklist Before Hair Transplantation
Dear patient, please check the following items before the hair transplantation operation and inform us when necessary.
1- Health problems
Please inform us about any medications you use regularly before the hair transplant operation.
If you have any health problems, consult your doctor and get approval for hair transplantation.
After obtaining approval from your doctor, discontinue aspirin and blood thinners 3 days before the operation.
3- 1 Day Before Hair Transplantation
- Be careful not to drink alcohol.
- Do not use drugs
- Be careful not to smoke.
- Pay attention to sleep and rest.
4 - Operation day
Pay attention to the following warnings on the day of hair transplantation operation. It is important for you to have a more comfortable operation.
- On the day of the operation, we recommend that you wear a comfortable buttoned shirt or a blouse with a wide collar. This will make you more comfortable.
- We recommend that you relax and activate yourself physically and spiritually.
- The operation lasts from 6 to 9 hours. As this time will vary according to the number of grafts to be transplanted, it is important that you dress comfortably and comfort yourself.
- It is important for our health that you come to the operation with shower and personal cleaning.
- Companions are not accepted during the operation. If there is a companion, you will have to wait in the waiting room.
- Please be careful not to chew gum during the operation, not to talk too much, to use your phone. This is important for your operation to be more comfortable and comfortable.